Since January 26, product codes (EAN, MPN, UPC or ISBN) are mandatory for any product sale on eBay marketplace. If you synchronize products on eBay with PrestaShop using eBay Markeplace module, everything is ready: product codes synchronization feature has been added in last module version.
This new requirement allows listings to benefit from greater visibility in search results on eBay, but is mandatory only for specific eBay categories. For more information about the reasons for this requirement and know the impacted categories, contact eBay or read this page : Italy, Spain, UK, Germany.
To add product codes to your eBay listings, you must follow this steps:
- Update the eBay module to 1.12.3 minimum,
- Insert product codes in your PrestaShop product,
- Set up eBay module :
- Step 1: choose PrestaShop fields to associate with “Brand” and “MNP” on eBay.
- Step 2: choose PrestaShop reference field to synchronize with EAN on eBay.
- Synchronization your products on eBay again.
For detailed synchronisation steps, configuration examples based on catalog type, please visit our online documentation on product codes for PrestaShop eBay module. If despite this great documentation you have a problem, please open a support request on our support portal.
Do not waste a single second, and boost your sales with the product codes on eBay!